Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Savior, My God

Some days are hard without Rocke here. He makes my life complete. It never compares with the feelings I had the day he was diagnosed with luekemia. The day was cloudy when I got the call he was on his way to the hospital. I was rushing to the hospital to be with him, not knowing what the outcome may be. I was listening to WWIB radio out of Eau Claire on my way. As I turned the corner to turn towards the hospital, the tears flowed as I listened to the words of the song, "MY SAVIOR, MY GOD" by Aaron Shust.

I didn't understand what God had planned or what his will was. All I do know is that he chose to keep Rocke alive. He has given Rocke the strength to continue working. He gave me the strength to find my inner strength. He brought us back to him. We were not living our faith. We are now!! Our Lord and Savior is alive and continueing to guide our lives. I praise the Lord for all he has done, including Rocke's illness and allowing him to have the treatable leukemia. Thank you GOD!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Kath, it's me your skating cousin! it was SO good to see you when i came up. Todd and i will be in town from the 7th to the 9th or 10th, so i hope we can get together again. i need to also give you Kitty's wedding present then, because we can't make it back up for the wedding. :| i wish we could just move there tomorrow.

i'll put this blog in my favorites and try to stop by often!

love you!