Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time flies when your'e busy

It really has been a while since I have even wrote in here. Rocke had to go to Fon du Lac on the pipeline. He will be gone until November. Kitty is getting married in July. Cody got a cycle. Amber is making plans to move out.God surrounds me with such great people in my life. And some just flit in when I need them and then flit out again. Yesterday I was just walking around the corner at Wal-Mart and there was Pastor Loretta. She know exactly how I feel, her hubby is gone off working too. Then today, Pastor Heath came by today shopping and I had a nice visit with him. God love us. It reminds of how God shows us little things that can bring a smile to our faces. He is in the friend who stops to say hi while you are at work. It is the e-mail that someone sends you. It is a phone call from your sis just needing someone to talk to and she calls you. Life is Good.

No comments: