Friday, September 5, 2008

Life in the citty

Wow. I thought I was done living the city life, but Rocke's job has brought him here so here we are! We recieved news about a month ago that Rocke's ABL counts were up slightly. We were surprised due to the fact that results before that showed he was in remission. I decided that I would take a leave of absence from my job so that I could be with him. I cannot imagine my life without this man. He is my "Rock". Christ is number one but Rocke keeps me grounded and stable. I would be more of basket case if it wasn't for him. The Lord tells us that he will never leave us or forsake us. Sometimes I think that I have put Rocke before my GOD. I am working on this. Perhaps that is why GOD is giving me a reality check. Though I cannot imagine my life without Rocke, I really couln't make it through this life without my Lord and redeemer. He is my "fortress and help in times of trouble". I couldn't make it without him to hold me. I pray that my children will see this truth before and if anything happens to their Dad. Prayer keeps me going. I have so many people praying for Rocke and I. I can feel those prayers, they surruond me like a great big hug. Thank you Lord for all you have done and continue to do.

No comments: