Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life is good.

Life is Good. There is so much good in my life right now. It is times like this that really make us appreciate it when the bad ones come along. Here is a snippet of the events that have me so happy.

* Rocke got great news from the doctor. His last blood test showed no leukemia cells. He appears to be in complete remission. They will test again in April to make sure.

* I have read the book "Boundaries" by Cloud/Townsend. I have learned so much about not allowing others to steal my joy. About not letting others make me feel guilty and not taking on their problems.

* Amber found an apartment. Her and the girls will be moving out in the spring or early summer. The house will seem so quiet, but it is great to see all the progress Amber has made since when she moved away from the years of abuse.

* Kitty is going to have a baby in October. It will be my 4th grandkid. I am excited. I wish she was married first. But her boyfriend is a red head and I have always wanted a red head kid. Maybe I will get my wish from her.

* My spiritual life is growing by leaps and bounds!! The Lord is not only my confidant, but also my best friend.

* I am going to go to Duluth this weekend to see my boy. I am so excited. I miss him so much some times.

No comments: