Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend in Duluth

We left Saturday morning at about 6:15 am. Destiny and Jasmin went to friends' houses. Amber dropped Hailie off at Dotty's for a day of fun. Amber was going to look for a new vehicle. She was using the car she bought from us as her trade-in. She came home with a mini-van (Dodge Caravan). She went to Cody's work and found it. It was nice to see Cody in his element. The people there really liked Cody. We would have liked to have more time shopping, seeing Cody's place and visiting. But Amber got a car so I am happy for her. We met Kari in Duluth for breakfast. It was fun to see her. She is such a great kid. I miss her. We may have to make another trip up in March.

I am so blessed by wonderful kids and great friends. My friends range from young (my kids' age) and older than me. My friend June has the personality that I wish I had sometimes. She is so out going and can talk to anyone. She is totally open and honest. I envy her sometimes. She has bought herself a motorcycle and is going to join the CMA.

Great weekend.

No comments: