Saturday, January 5, 2008

Life can be so confusing sometimes

Last week my mom went into the hospital with pneumonia. After I had visited her in the hospital and done many things for her & my dad, my sisters said that the reason mom was in the hospital was me. It was my fault. They preceded to tell me that mom was doing all of these certain things for me & my family. Which was true, but they were all things that we told her not to do, but she decided to do on her own. I am not sure if mom told them these things or if she mentioned these things and then my sister blew it out of proportion. I was so frustrated. I stayed angry and hurt for many days. Things will not be the same. I had coffee with a good friend and she thinks that I should talk it out with my family. I have not had the opportunity, but I think I will. I have been reading the book, Boundaries. It has helped me strong enough to stand up for myself.

That is the latest in the "drama" I have going on in my life right now. I want to add daily the other things that keep rocking my faith. The Lord is good and I know he will give me the wisdom to talk to my family members and give me the right words to say.

No comments: