Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bike Blessing & a me blessing included

Today was our bike blessing for our CMA (Christian Motorcyclist Association) chapter. I was so nervous about this day. Those people who know me, know that I can talk and that I do a lot of it. But I have to get to know you first. I may seem standoffish or stuck up, but really I am neither. I am just scared to talk to people. Today was a true test for me. There were strangers and friends alike. They all came with one main purpose and that was to have their bike blessed. I not only talked to other people without a sidekick, but I sang in public!! Can you beleive it? I can't!!! I put my sunglasses on (we were outside), and shut my eyes. I was singing for my Lord Jesus Christ. It was amazing!! I didn't think I could do it, but the Lord gave me the power to do it. I never could have done it without HIM. We ended with the song, "There's power in the blood". How fitting!!

No comments: